1. Open Outlook
2. From tools, click on Account Settings and you will get a screen that looks like this:
3. Click on New
4. Select Microsoft Exchange/SMTP/POP 3 and click next
5. Type in your name, email address and password. Be sure to check the box that says “Manually Configure server settings” at the bottom as shown below, then click next.
6. Click on Internet E-Mail and click next
7. The fill out the following information on the next screen:
8. Your incoming and outgoing mail servers are the same.
9. Then click on More Settings… and click on the outgoing server tab
10. Check the box that says “my outgoing server requires authentication”
11. Then click ok.
12. Then click test account settings.
13. You should get 2 green check marks. If you don’t go back and make sure you have spelled everything correctly.